10300 Little Patuxent ParkwayGet Directions
Columbia, Maryland 21044
Upcoming Sales & Events
Fusion Chrome Collection Razor, blades, and mid-size kit Bundle
4/8/2015 - 5/31/2015
Generation Watches - Watch Repairs & BatteriesAll Sales
1/1/2015 - 12/31/2015
Date Posted: 3/4/2015
Ann Taylor is accepting applications for Sales Lead. See store to apply.
The Sales Lead will perform basic operational and transactional functions. Responsibilities will include: handling client service issues, operating as floor coach in the absence of manager, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
- Responsible for compliance to Ann Taylor practices and procedures as outlined in the reference manuals
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Store Manager or Co-Manager
When a member of the management team is on duty, providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience as a Sales Associate (refer to Sales Associate Roles and Responsibilities)
Sales Lead Responsibilities
In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the Sales Lead is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and CO-Manager in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
- Acting in Floor Coach role when a manager is not on the floor
- Possessing keys to the store and completing individually or performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management (e.g., opening/closing registers, opening checklists, bank deposits, filing in, recovery, cleaning, retrieves/sends voicemail, reviews ATweb, accepts/receives shipment)
- Assuming PIN and signature privileges for the following register functions: merchandise credits, paid-ins/paid-outs, associate purchases, cash and credit card refunds and voids
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within Ann Taylor's guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, and Store Associates; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak and write effectively
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum six months Sales Associate experience with Ann Taylor or equivalent experience with another retailer in a position of sales associate or higher.
- Part-time or full-time managerial experience preferred
Date Posted: 3/20/2015
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Store Associate (Brand Ambassador) is responsiblefor generating sales by engaging and connecting with customers andmaintaining a neat, clean and safe working and shopping environment.
Creates a positive,welcoming experience for customers
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset while working in the store
- Educates customers on our product, offers, promotions
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions
- Speaks with knowledge and confidence to customers about styles and fit.
Delivers customerservice to increase sales
- Drives store sales by suggesting items to meet needs.
- Upholds all store policies and procedures.
Ensures that merchandiseand store are easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Maintains the store to meet brand standards.
- Executes all operational processes effectively.
Contributes to apositive working environment
- Demonstrates values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Provides support to employees through sharing of knowledge.
- Assists team members in customer interactions.
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to meet brand availability requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
This job description intends to describe the generalnature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is notintended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in whichduties are listed is not significant.
Part-timeBanana RepublicStores & Field - Store: Sales/Stock/Lead
Date Posted: 3/4/2015
Bath & Body Works at The Mall in Columbia is currently hiring for a part-time Keyholder position. Must be available for a variety of shifts including nights and weekends. Management experience required, and sales experience preferred. Contact Cori at 410-730-8390 to apply.
Date Posted: 4/15/2015
Themission of Capital Teas is to educate people and inspire lives through thewonders of tea, one cup at a time. Said more simply, our culture is all aboutinfusing well-being.
We accomplish our aims not only through great teas and products, but moreimportantly, through great team members who inspire and educate our customers.We've become a fast-growing and highly respected company. Capital Teas is nowin search of additional talented, passionate team members who can help usachieve our goals and to infuse well-being into a fast-growing base of tea loverswhile operating our stores safely, profitably, and respectfully of all others.
- Meet personal, team, and company sales and service goals
- Treat all patrons in a courteous, timely, professional, and engaging style
- Rapidly learn the origin, ingredients, and taste details for the teas andinfusions we carry as well as our teaware accessories in order to properlyeducate customers on our products
- Take and pass a written tea test based on what you have learned
- Previous successful retail sales experience
- A college degree or 3+ years of retail or restaurant experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales and service targets
- A highly competitive mind-set with a desire to succeed
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with customers andcoworkers
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to take ownership, responsibility, and accountability
- An enthusiastic and cheerful attitude -- all the time
- Confidence backed up by competence and ability to think on his/her feet
- Someone who will befriend people that come into the store and build a quick"relationship" so that the patron will trust his/her recommendations
- Someone whose presence in a store is a reason why people will want to comeback to shop there (i.e to see the salesperson they like)
- A person who is intelligent enough to be able to pass our tea test within 3weeks of starting
- A person who comes recommended by others, is free of significant creditproblems, and has no criminal background
As a Capital Teas employee, you will receive employee discounts andpaid-training. You will also be on the fast track to management throughdedication, hard work, and success.
Please apply in person:
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
Date Posted: 2/6/2015
Join an award winning company!
The Cheesecake Factory - one of Fortune Magazine's Top 100 employers.
Dishwashers, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dessert Finisher/Espresso Makers, Servers
Please apply online by visiting: cakecareers.com
- Top Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Vacation
- Part-Time Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest (Sun-Thurs)
- and so much more!
Date Posted: 4/15/2015
ECCO Retail, L.L.C., one of the world’s premier footwear brands, has exciting opportunitiesavailable in our San Francisco Post Street store.
Openings for part-time Brand Ambassadors are available for thoseindividuals who can deliver excellent service to our customers.
Retail or services experience a plus.Flexible hours are required.
ECCO offers a competitive salary plus incentives and an excellentbenefits package for qualifying positions including medical, dental, life, and401(k).
If you are interested, please apply in person
10300Little Patuxent Parkway
Date Posted: 4/1/2015
Eddie Bauer is now hiring. Seeking strong Part-TimeSales Associate with a passion for selling to join our team at The Mall inColumbia. Come live your adventure!
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/2/2015
The Senior Game Advisor, sometimes referred to as the "third key", is a pivotal position in the store. This is where GameStop begins to entrust you with significant responsibilities and introduced you to key leadership concepts. Your primary function is to supervise the work of all Game Advisors and assist the store management team in all store activities -- all in an effort to maximize the customer experience and grow the business.
As you begin to learn the expanded responsibilities of a Senior Game Advisor, we expect that you will practice and strive to improve your leadership and mentoring skills. In this position, you are expected to lead by example -- to help set the highest standard for integrity, commitment execution and customer excellence.
Six months retail experience required. To apply, call GameStop at 410-997-0378 and ask for Store Manager Erik.
Date Posted: 3/2/2015
Looking for a Full-time Assistant Manager. 30-40 hours a week. Previous retail experience is preferred. Associates must be at least 18 years old. Apply within.
Date Posted: 4/13/2015
The Limited is now hiring for the following positions:
- Part time sales associates
- Part time floorset associates
- Part time freight processor
We offer flexible schedules, a 40% associate discount, and once amonth we offer a 60% off one time associate discount.
Please apply at thelimited.com/careers
Date Posted: 3/2/2015
Macy's is now hiring! To apply for any of these positions, please visit macysjobs.com.
- Retail Visual Merchandiser Full Time/Part Time
- Retail Sales Full Time/Part Time
- Receiving Team Manager Full Time
- Retail Fitting Room Lead Full Time/Part Time
- Cosmetics Sales Full Time/Part Time
- Cosmetics Sales Full Time/Part Time/Flex Time
- Furniture/Bedding Sales Full Time
- Merchandise Handler (Michael Kors) Part Time
Date Posted: 4/22/2015
Pearle Vision at The Mall in Columbia ishiring for all positions.
Full Time Optician
Full Time Sales Associate
Part Time Optician
Part Time Sales Associate
Please contact Vann Bastianelli, StoreManager for details.
Create exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering legendarycustomer service!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
« Greets customers without delay (within 30 seconds) when they enter the store.
« Shows urgency in providing service to customers and satisfying their needs.
« Is attentive to details; reviews prescriptions and identifies patient needs.
« Performs work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customervolume.
« Identifies situations involving unsatisfied customers and acts quickly forresolution.
« Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; cooperates readily ingroup efforts.
« Takes immediate and independent action when needed; suggests improvements;recommends solution to problems; does what is necessary without being promptedor reminded.
« Uses Pearle Vision sales behaviors to educate the customer on servicesincluding: eyewear care tips, complimentary adjustments and follow-up services.
« Handles tasks, such as taking and recording measurements, adjusting orfitting eyewear carefully and correctly, is thorough and exact in details.
« Ensures finished eyewear meets Pearle Vision optical standards and customerrequirements/requests.
« Takes time to help the customers and answer questions giving them a betterunderstanding of available options.
« Shows patience and courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers; offersto track down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
« Takes pride in the appearance of the store and shows initiative in keepingthe displays and inventory clean, attractive and organized.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
„« Knowledge of current optical theory and practices.
„« Strong communicator and listener to customers and associates.
„« Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
„« Awareness of current fashion trends.
„« Strong inter personal skills (friendly, caring, patient)
„« Sales skills
„« Knowledge of store merchandise
„« Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
„« Frame & Lens Knowledge
„« Pupilometer and PD stick
„« High School Graduate or equivalent
„« ABO Certification (Preferred, not required)
Luxury hair extension and handcrafted hair accessories kiosk is look forpart and full time staff. Hourly+bonus.
Date Posted: 4/16/2015
The Sales Associate isprimarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximumprofitability.
Performs various sales and register transactions and aids incontrolling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicatingproduct knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helpsto locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringingpurchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels andreduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment andexchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicableoperations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing andvisual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling andwardrobing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention,and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zonemaintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Retail or sales experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-pacedenvironment
7. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicatewith headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operateregister; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/ pull, and clean
8. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequatecoverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule,including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
Applicants can apply in store.
Date Posted: 4/16/2015
Sales Lead WHBM 3297 The Mall in Columbia MD
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supportingmanagement in general operations of the store to ensure a great customerexperience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and registertransactions.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cashreceipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules toensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assistingcustomers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional andtimely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting,price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews timesheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits asappropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges andcommunicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates toachieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels andreduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regardingpayment and exchanges, and security practices.
6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displaysmerchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and suppliesaccording to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicatingproduct knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helpsto locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling andwardrobing
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention,and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly storesets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assistingcustomers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional andtimely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key PerformanceIndicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to StoreManager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor andstockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise,climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequatecoverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule,including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Applicants can apply in store
Date Posted: 2/12/2015
Wilsons Leather is now seeking a Manager Trainee.
The Manager Trainee is responsible for providing superior customer service and contributing to a positive store environment. Must be Fashion Forward and have at least 1 year of retail experience and 6 months management/keyholder experience. Manager Trainee will work along side of Store Manager and Assistant Manager in the overall supervision and management of the store. Inquire within the store for more information. Paper application only.