10300 Little Patuxent ParkwayGet Directions
Columbia, Maryland 21044
Upcoming Sales & Events
American Girl Casting Call
3/7/2015 - 3/7/2015
Spa Services Benefit AmericanRivers.orgAll Sales
1/1/2015 - 1/31/2015
Date Posted: 1/19/2015
Capitol Luggage & Leather is now hiring part time employees. Interested candidates, please send your resume to Columbia@Capitol-Luggage.com.
Date Posted: 1/20/2015
ECCO Retail, L.L.C., one of the world's premier footwear brands, has exciting opportunities available in our new location in The Mall in Columbia.
Openings for Part Time Brand Ambassadors, Full Time Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager are available for those individuals who can deliver excellent service to our customers.
Retail or services experience a plus. Flexible hours are required.
ECCO offers a competitive salary plus incentives and an excellent benefits package for qualifying positions including medical, dental, life, and 401(k).
If you are interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 1/22/2015
Merchandise Lead is responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining store merchandising with HQ. He/she supports the various tasks involved in the overall operation of a store including maximizing sales/profitability by utilizing merchandising principles to increase sales and develop staff.
- Ensure that the store floor/displays are set up and maintained using all guidelines, coordinating product roll outs and seasonal merchandising.
- Support meeting or exceeding budget as identified in annual budget.
- Meet or exceed Personal Sales Goals as identified by Market or Store Manager. Achieve objectives detailed in Action Plans.
Ensures every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components by applying "common sense and good taste" at all times.
- Comply with all plicies and procedures, attend regular store management and staff meetings. This includes adhering to the LoveSac dress code, correctly punching in and out, communicating with HQ, training and submitting reports and paperwork as required.
- Maintain all merchandising standards, display presentations, signing standards.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred & 4-5 Years Retail Merchandising Experience
To apply: submit resume to store or email Store Leader Kelly Duncan email@example.com
Date Posted: 1/22/2015
The Sales Lead is an expert at first impressions, mirroring the customer, identifying her needs and cultivating each relationship until a new friendship has begun and the first purchase is made. Attendance and participation in peer to peer role meetings is essential.
Accountable for training and coaching an interdependent team the Lovesac sales method with the understanding that our best opportunity for continued success and growth is the next person who walks through our doors. Takes proper steps to ensure the team learns about each client's space, captures their information, gives them a quote and plans a follow up strategy until our new friend's needs are met. Using a company wide promotions calendar, they will plan and coach correct messaging for each event and identify existing sales opportunities in the team's quote pipeline.
- Oversee the process of new customer acquisition through the close of the first sale
- Conduct quote reviews with all teammates weekly to plan quote to sale conversion and coach teammates to close
- Present sales forecast to Store Leader weekly to plan sales
- Responsible for sales training leading to the first sale
- Analyze sales reporting to present at team meetings and drive results
- Communicate a strategy to drive sales through current promotions and pricing sales opportunities in the teams' quote pipeline
- A Bachelors or advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 Years Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Flexibility to work with systems and processes that are evolving and changing
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Date Posted: 1/15/2015
Pearle Vision is adding energetic and experienced Part-Time Sales Positions! See Store Manager for details and to apply.
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- On The Job Training
- Job Growth
- Interact and communicate with customers in person and over the phone to determine meet their needs
- Reach personal sales performance goals
- Interact and communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and doctors in a professional team environment
- Work scheduled shifts
- Excellent computer, service, phone and math skills
- High energy and enthusiasm to engage customers and drive sales
- Maintaining store appearance which includes checking and stocking inventory, cleaning, pricing, and moving product displays
- Perform opening and end of day procedures
- Must have previous retail sales experience
The basic function of the Optical Associate, Optician is to attract and retain customers by delivering an exceptional customer experience, foster customer retention, and promotes outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction.
High school diploma or equivalent, or comparable experience typically achieved with a minimum of 1-2 years in a retail environment.
The incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this position description. The Company will make ever effort to make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
Date Posted: 1/12/2015
Now Hiring Part-Time Sales Associates
Seeking fashion forward individuals who can provide superior customer service and contribute to a positive store environment. Must have at least six month face-to-face customer service experience. Please inquire within store. Located on the lower level by Nordstrom.