Assistant Manager Full Time/Part Time
Posted Tue, Aug 13
Windsor expects great job performance. This includes contributing individually and as a team player in meeting company goals and supporting our mission statement, as well as displaying a friendly, respectful and optimistic personality. In addition, associates must show integrity in complying with policies, procedures and guidelines.
Effectively sales directs by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies and procedures. Controls store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies and coaches others on 4 Step Selling Techniques
- Achieves Personal Sales Goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves Company KPI Goals and Expectations
- Follows Loss Prevention Procedures and controls shrink and expenses
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains Company Visual Standards
- Makes deposits and holds keys
- Protects company assets
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
For more information, please click Learn More.