Posted Tue, Sep 24
- Assist the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and/or Assistant Manager in achieving and maintaining Brand Standards excellence as it relates to: Sales, Merchandising, and Operations.
- Achieve overall established goals for sales, custom printing, Perks, NIQUEA.D, Cards, Wooderful Life, Gift Wrap Service, and Treasure Box
- Ensure visual and housekeeping responsibilities are maintained at Brand Standard within the store
- Support, motivate, and assist self and store team members to deliver a consistent, above average performance of customer service, selling, visual, and receiving standards on a daily basis.
- Ensure all required opening and closing paperwork/reporting from the store, as well as daily banking requirements are completed and transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be an ambassador for company initiatives and directives in communication with other team members.
- Execute all company directives including promotional updates, marketing updates, and visual launch kits
- Keep store compliant with company communication, policy, and procedure through the proactive review of Snapshot, SRG Connect, and store email
- Proactively replenish all areas of the selling floor on a consistent basis
- Maintain and protect company assets. Implement loss prevention controls to prevent internal / external theft. Follow all cash management and register procedures.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and/or Assistant Manager.
- The work schedule will be flexible, and will include nights and weekends as necessary, due to the needs of the business, as approved by your Field Leader.
Qualifications: 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity; Verbal and written communication