Do you play board games? Do you enjoy puzzles? Are you a fan of pop culture? Then Mind Games is the place for you!
Mind Games is a leading chain of retail stores in North America specializing in family and tabletop games, RPGs, CCGs/TCGs, pop culture and toys for creative minds at play. We are looking for upbeat, energetic and positive individuals to join our team
Key holders are responsible for:
· Achieving daily personal sales targets
· Ensuring excellent customer service
· General upkeep of the sales floor
· Demoing r/c products and toys for customers
· Completion of all assigned tasks
· Cash handling
· Key holders will also be responsible for opening and closing the store
Our Ideal applicant will have:
· 2+ years in a retail/sales oriented position
· Open availability
· Age 19+ due to the nature of product we sell
· Knowledge of pop culture, toys, puzzles, board games and trading card games is preferred but not required
If you are interested, send us your resume and a cover letter outlining your retail & leadership experience, along with any interest you may have in pop culture and gaming.
· Retail: 2-3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates can send their resumes to Career@mindgames.ca with the location and job title in the subject.