Job Opportunity at Fabletics in The Mall in Columbia
Posted Mon, May 24
Fabletics is looking for a Full-Time Sales Lead at The Mall in Columbia!
- Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
- Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
- Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customer’s purchase journey.
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager to continuously improve the business.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
- 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment. Prior retail management experience, a plus.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with retail inventory and P.O.S. systems.
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer