ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
People: Development & Team Building
• Demonstrates and ensures that they embody Fossil’s 6 Core Values.
• Creates a Radical Customer Experience using selling skills and training materials.
• Participates and is fully engaged in Team Meeting and Training sessions.
• Knows and sells the “12 Holiday Best Sellers” placement and selling stories.
• Takes part to execute all merchandising tasks; Floor sets and Plan-o-Gram (POG).Demonstrate Product Knowledge for all concepts
• Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
• Achieves personal selling goals at “M” Meets Expectation.
• Achieves Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC), Multi% and Stores Conversion at “M” Meets Expectation.
• Performs operational tasks; Replenishment & Recovery of merchandise, overall Store Organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Passion for customer service-outstanding communication skills.
• Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
• This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor.