Now – Tue, Mar 2: 11am – 9pm
We’re still waiting for the day we invite you back into our dining room but until then, join us for a cold drink and your favorites on our patio!
HOW ARE WE STAYING SAFE?
• Each restaurant has gone through a 48-hour sanitizing and cleaning process following strict CDC guidelines.
• Guests will be seated at tables at least 6 feet from other seated tables to maintain social distancing.
• Our entire service team, cooks, chefs and managers (that’s everyone) will be wearing masks and gloves for safety.
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks into the restaurant as they are being seated. But, this is not required.
HOW WILL IT BE DIFFERENT?
• Before dining with us, we ask that all Guests make a reservation at maggianos.com or over the phone.
• If you don’t have a reservation or arrive early for your reservation, you could be asked to wait outside the restaurant due to our limited occupancy regulations.