• Serves as a subject matter expert for piercings and consistently provides a top quality piercing experience.
• Responsible for meeting jewelry sales goals and delivering excellent customer services and assistance to our customers. Set appointments for piercings.
• Promote the piercing business and help drive program growth
• Maintain a high level of compliance with cleaning and procedural policies. Oversee the store piercing supplies. Ensure the cleaning and sanitation of all equipment before and after each procedure.
• Complete any required Company and related training. Maintain required certification. Serve as a teacher for the apprenticeship program to develop new piercing specialists.
• Performs additional duties and projects as assigned.
Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
• Education Required: Piercing license, Bloodborne Pathogen certification, First Aid/CPR certification.
• Required or Acceptable Job-Related Experience: Professional piercing at a reputable establishment
• Years of Job-Related Experience Required: 1+ year/s piercing.
• Technical/Other Skills Required: Usage of autoclav